Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Have a 'GaGa' Birthday!

At the very last minute, my sister decided to organized a 'surprise' birthday party for my niece. I decided to make birthday cake ala Lady Gaga (something funky but not too weird like her!). The flavor was Blueberry Cheese Cake and I used buttercream as the frosting instead of fondant because I knew my family doesn't really fancy fondant. The color was purple based on my niece's bedroom color. We had a nice time (especially my gediks nieces) playing with fondant deco. However, it was not considered a surprise party because my sis end up telling my niece about it 3 hours before the party!
The 'Gaga' Cake in black & white (Note the Chanel sunglasses, the pearls necklace, CD lipstick and the eyeshadow!)

Gediks Cousins :)
Girls having fun with the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment