Monday, April 29, 2013

Cartoon Themed Cakes

Kids nowadays are very smart..they know what they want and they know that their parents will do anything to fulfill their wishes especially on their birthday. I have a great time baking and decorating birthday cakes with cartoon theme. And I love the look on their faces when they saw the cakes that I make. Priceless!! My niece & I have the opportunities to host 'Elmo' themed birthday party for my precious 1 year old son. I wonder what will be the theme for his 2nd birthday next year..hmmm...

Collections of theme cakes over the years


Hello Kitty Rainbow cake
Barbie Cake


My baby 1st Birthday Party with Elmo's theme

2 comments:

  1. you’re going to love our cakes! They’re topped with creamy frosting and filled with such fan favorites as red-velvet cake and our premium ice cream. Our cakes will be the highlight of your next big occasion. birthday cakes tucson az

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog with much more interesting article, I will keep on reading your update. Thanks for the share
    Delicious Chocolate Reasonable Prices | Gourmet Chocolate Brands | Nearest Chocolate Shop & Store

    ReplyDelete