Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Err...MY Galley Artwork? Apa tu? How did you get that name?

This are some of the questions that people asked me when I mentioned my Company's name....
For those with Aviation experience they know the meaning of 'Galley' but for those who don't, here's the meaning according to Macmillan Dictionary :
 The kitchen on a boat or airplane

I spent most of my time when I was working as a Flight Stewardess aka Cabin Crew, Flight Attendant (it's all the same meaning but different names) in Galley preparing food and beverages for passenger. Hence, the name "Galley". And I consider what I'm baking, cooking and decorating as a work of art therefore this is my ''Artwork''. So there you are Ladies and Gentleman I hope this clarify your curiosity towards this name that I choose to represent me. However, if you still have doubt about this matter you can still ask me personally, I would happily explain it to you as long as you order my cakes, hehehehehe.....

My Logo designed by my nephew, luv it :)



2 comments:

  1. Very impressive...keep it up..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, your comment means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete