Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mad about Bread & Pastries

I have to admit given a choice I'd prefer bread and pastries compared to cakes...maybe because I don't have a sweet tooth.
There is no denying that bread baking as with baking anything is a delicate process.
Bread baking involves so many things that first time bakers are often discouraged after a few failed attempts to turn out professional looking and tasting loaves. Before this, a few of my friends who had the experience in baking bread told me it is very tiring to make bread because you need to knead the bread. But when I attended the Bread Making Class last week, I find it not as complicated as I was told and it was very interesting...
My next mission is to learn as many pastry recipes as I can but for now I've been taking order for Apple Pie, Blueberry Cheese Tart and Chicken/Beef Puff.

Kopitiam Style Bread

Shanghai Cheese and the famous 'Mexican Bread ala Roti Boy'

Cheese Stick





Apple Pie

Blueberry Cheese and Fruit Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment