Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MY Galley 1st Booth...

Last week I had the opportunity to set up a booth at Malaysian Rubber board in Jalan Ampang, KL. I was told not to expect a large crowd because the booth is set up only for seminar participants. And so yours truly who had such a busy week with the orders five days in a row baked just a few variety of cakes for the booth. I decided to bake Red Velvet (the 'in' cake of this year!), Rainbow cakes with buttercream topping, Vanilla and Chocolate Moist Cupcakes. I don't mind if my cakes are not selling well because the objective of setting up the booth is to introduce MY Galley Artwork to public. And I am able to distribute my flyers and meet up with potential customers. 

And so, I woke up early in the morning (which I don't usually do!) packed my things and head to USJ to meet up with my niece (she's selling clothing by JEMARIKU Collections by the way) and faced traffic jem all the way to KL (gggrrrr!!!!). By the time we reach KL, we are about one hour late but it was ok because the rest of the stall operators arrived at the same time as us. I shared my booth with Mida, my long term good friend who is an Insurance Agent and part time promoter for MY Galley, hehehehe....The response was good, Red Velvet was the top selling cake (as I predicted). And in the future, I hope to set up more booth, hopefully...InsyaAllah...
Pic courtesy of Nazilla

Pic courtesy of Nazilla

My Booth

Nazilla & Asmida at Jemariku Booth

My junior promoter

No comments:

Post a Comment