Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why Do I Like to Attend Wedding Functions?

Hi y'all...school holidays already started so kenduri kahwin (wedding parties) pun semakin banyak...for me, I enjoyed attending kenduri kahwin because I get to eat the delicious food (nasi minyak, nyum..nyum..) and the door gifts for guests! Err...I also like to see the pengantin (bride & groom), yeah..that's right must not forget them, they are the centre of attraction, hehehehe...It doesn't matter whether the doorgift is expensive or not, it's the thought that counts. And I have been approached by a few people who wants a few samples from me for their wedding. The price is according to your own budget. Here's a few samples :
Fancy Cookies with Cinnamon flavor

This is the door gift done for a meeting for my dear sis.

Variety of gifts according to your budget and preference

Door gifts done for an engagement party

No comments:

Post a Comment