Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthdays & Cakes

'Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.'
I think this was my 5th birthday party (please note the 70s style~very retro!) 

Love the color combination that I did on the birthday cake


Birthday party Arabic style! Take note off the 2.5 kgs Chocolate Moist Retro Cake that I did on the birthday cake!

The Balck Forest cake on my 35th birthday courtesy of my good friend, Saadiah
I remember when I was small, I celebrated my birthday every year. Being the youngest and very pampered in my family, I insisted on having a birthday cake custom made with design of my choice. It depends on my interest at the time, but one cake that I still remembered till today was my 'piano' chocolate cake. My Along ordered for me from KL. I stayed in small town, Tampin so I guess having a cake ordered all the way from KL was very glamourous! At that time, I dreamt of becoming a piano player, unfortunately my dream was shattered by my own piano teacher. She was so garang that she kicked me if I played the piano wrongly! Scarrreeeyyy! 
This year, I celebrated my birthday with my friends at Red Box Karaoke, The Curve. My friend, Saadiah bought me a Black Forest Cake. Being my birthday and all, I don't mind having a cake not made by my own hands. It's my birthday, gimme a break will ya? He..He...

No comments:

Post a Comment