Saturday, November 13, 2010

GOING SOLO...

Disebabkan partnerku yang selalu pegi oversea, yours truly buat kek sorang2...it's ok, I like to bake alone at least I have some peace...instead of listening to 'unwanted' sound. I also send some cupcakes and fancy cookies for sale at my nieces' school in Shah Alam. At the same time, I'm also working in DIGI as a Customer Service Consultant. But hubby and me still nak balik kerja di Jeddah, things are not going so well in Malaysia for us, too many 'chaos' plus I need the money to get my cake business going....
QUOTE OF THE DAY : 
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
Cupcakes yang my cousin order for Rumah Amal Cahaya Tengku Ampuan Rahimah
 Blueberry Cheese Tart and Fruit Cocktail Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment