Saturday, November 20, 2010

My 2 Regular Customers

According to my baking teacher, if you want to market your product, you have to give free samples. So, I started to bake cakes and cupcakes for free samples. My first customers are these two housemates...Andy and Fahmy. Andy loves my 2-layer Vanilla and Strawberry Moist cake (she said this should be my signature cake) while Fahmy loves my Bluberry Cheese Cake. Well, different people different taste, some say my cakes are too ''filling'' and others just loves it...it's ok, they are entitled to their own opinion. However, my hubby, he likes the leftover (kerak) of the cake, hhmmm...I rest my case! And so, every month, Andy and Fahmy will order my cake, every month different flavour, I wonder what flavour will it be for next month?
Birthday cake for Fahmy (2-layered Vanilla & Strawberry Moist cake)

The cake I made for our Indonesian's friends Eid Fitri party-sample to market my cakes (it works!)

Oreo Chocolate Cheese Cake

Blueberry Cheese Cake (tu tangan Fahmy, tq Fahmy!)

2 comments:

  1. 1)HOw sweet of u to mention us in ur blog.
    Ok..ordering one now! cepat nak perasa apa yg tak rasa lagik.
    2) Fahmy cakap the lastest one is the best..and I am starting to like the blueberry cake ...YUMMYlicious..
    3) sapa yg rasa keke tu too filling...isnt that the point? memang nak bagi full pun. So mentekedarahristic tak melampau lampau:P

    X x Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Err...carrot cake? Nak buat fruit cake tp tak jumpa dried fruit kat sini, maybe kena beli asing-asing kot?
    2) TQ glad that u like it.
    3) Baru perasan yang banyak komen tu semua yang telah diberi makan free...hhhmmmm, says a lot about the persons isn't it?

    ReplyDelete